HIDDEN FEES TO BE AWARE OF WHEN PURCHASING A HOMEPurchasing a home is arguably one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your lifetime. As you start your hunt, don't forget there will
10 Quick Fixes To Spruce Up Your Home In 5 Minutes
Dated: October 27 2014
Even when there’s just no time for a thorough cleaning spending as little as five minutes a day can go a long way toward keeping your home spruced up. What can you do in just five minutes?
- Sweep the front steps and shake out the welcome mat – If there’s a minute left over, run a dust cloth over the front door. Guaranteed to make guests feel more welcome.
- Take a duster to the ceiling fans – A couple of quick swishes are all it will take to banish all that built-up dust.
- Spritz the bathroom mirrors – You may be surprised to find you can have them shining in five minutes or less.
- Challenge the kids to a five-minute pickup – A small prize to the one who picks up and stows away the most stuff in five minutes.
- Check the fridge – Do a quick scan of produce and ‘best by” date labels, and pitch what’s been around for too long.
- Spray the kitchen counters and cooktop – Do it during a TV commercial break, then wipe it all clean during the next one.
- Run a baby wipe over the baseboards – The vacuum cleaner just doesn’t reach there!
- Wipe down the flat screen TVs – If you don’t have the proper type of cloth, use the dust-free wipe you use to clean your eyeglasses.
- Run a mop or broom into the dark corners of the hallway.
- Check your stock of light bulbs and batteries – If it’s low, make a note for your next shopping list.
I was born in Cd. Guerrero, Chih. Mexico. Where I finished my elementary studies then I went to Chihuahua, Mexico to study High School, then I obtained my bachelor degree in Psychology. I worked in C....
Latest Blog Posts
(Manfred Rutz/Getty Images)BUY6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an AgentBy Rachel Stults Feb 4, 2016 It’s a slow Sunday morning. You’ve just brewed your Nespresso
6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an AgentBy Rachel StultsFeb 4, 2016It’s a slow Sunday morning. You’ve just brewed your Nespresso and popped open your laptop to