1. Dress up your front entrance by polishing or giving your front door a fresh coat of paint. Add some charm to the entryway by adding a wreath and a new doormat to welcome any potential buyers.
2. Add lighting to your landscaping. You may have lighting installed or use solar light fixtures to line a pathway to your front door. Lighting also is an excellent way to highlight any trees or shrubbery you may have.
3. Keep all pathways, sidewalks and most importantly your porch, free of any dirt or debris.
4. Do some container gardening. Adding a couple of containers filled with vibrant colored flowers will bring a pop of color to your landscaping.
5. Keep your yard free of any weeds and keep any grass or shrubbery well maintained.
The way your yard is cared for is a reflection of how you have maintained the home. Curb appeal is what draws attention to your home. It is the first thing a potential buyer will see as they drive up to your home. Make a great lasting impression!
Author:Fernando Bustamante Phone: 915-319-9004 Dated: August 12th 2014 Views: 2,910 About Fernando: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.