That's what you will hear from everybody that is just in the business. They will tell you that now is a good time to purchase a house because:
1) The prices are right
2) It's cheaper to buy than rent
3) Inventories of for-sale homes are starting to shrink
4) Mortgage rates are at record lows, and so on
I, personally, think that the right time for you is when you make a market analysis, based on your family's finances. You must first positively answer the following questions:
1) What's the market like in your city?
2) What's the market like in your desired neighborhood?
3) Do you have a stable job that you expect to keep?
4) Do you have money for a down payment?
5) Would you stay in your new home for at least five years?
Start by searching for your desired home in the existing listings of your city. See what is available in your desired neighborhood. Ask a Real Estate Professional to guide you through the whole process to assure that now is the best time for you to buy your family's desired home.
If you and your family are ready to start the process to buy your home, let me guide you through this rapidly changing market.
Oscar Nieto, Realtor - Exit West Realty - (915) 355-9305
Author:Oscar Nieto Phone: 915-355-9305 Dated: August 21st 2012 Views: 3,482 About Oscar: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.