According to the Home Buyers Information Center there are many advantages to buying a home. For many people, it's their ultimate dream. What are some of the advantages of buying a home?
1) Mortgage balances will decrease over time and equity builds, even if the homes' value does not increase.
2) The ability to remodel and redecorate to match your needs and desires.
3) Tax advantages. Most mortgage interest is tax dedcutible. Please consult your tax advisor to review your situation.
There are some disadvantages to owning a home:
1) Many variable costs involved in upkeep/maintenance.
2) Work needs to be done by you or paid by you. No landlord to call.
3) Generally, a larger initial investment (downpayment).
4) If you want to move, home must generally be sold.
Renting has its advantages:
1) More fixed costs for the term of the lease (fewer surprises).
2) Even though you never gain equity, at least you can't lose it either.
3) When the lease is up, you can always move with generally no strings attached.
4) Usually less work in maintaing a home when it is rented.
5) Smaller amount of up-front cash (deposit).
Disadvantages to Renting:
1) No matter what, you will never gain equity in the home.
2) Limited or no ability to personalize your living quarters.
3) No tax advantage to renting. Your landlord gets any and all available tax breaks.
Which makes more sense for you? Consider all these topics carefully as you make your decision.
Why Homeowners Have Great Selling Power Today - We’re sitting in an optimalAug 3 2020 52008 1 - 32% of non-homeowners say theirLowest Mortgage Rates In History What It Means For Homeowners And Buyers - In July, the average 30-year fixedThinking Of Selling Your House Now May Be The Right Time - Inventory is arguably the biggest
Suzel Alcazar - 1Humberto Alcazar - 22Rob Brown - 2Fernando Bustamante - 230Ana Diaz - 55Mary Ganci - 73Melinda Herrera - 14Margarita Martinez - 3David McKay - 41Mark Meeks - 7Luis F Navarro - 68Ana Maria Navarro - 74Oscar Nieto - 36Jonathan Pena - 2Laura Rivas - 2Carlos Sifuentes - 9Martez Sims - 1Rick Snow - 9Roxanne Tyroch - 12Julia Weeks - 1Ben Williams - 1
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Proudly serving the Greater El Paso area. A full service firm - Residential, Commercial and Property Management Services.
We’re sitting in an optimal moment in time for homeowners who are re
32% of non-homeowners say their limited income is a factor holding the
In July, the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell below 3% for th
Inventory is arguably the biggest challenge for buyers in today’s ho
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)